May 29, 2010

The Giver - Lie VS. Ask Any Question

I would ask any question and get a truthfull answer because I guess you could lie all you want, but it wouldn't really get you anywhere. The question-asking thing could turn out a little bit offensive if you ask too many, but you are allowed to be rude, according to the rules. O_o

I think that I would use the question-asking-and-truthful-answer thing on my parents first. Only because they are always talking sort of 'behind my backs' and when we ask them what they are talking about, they tell me to "Go away!" or "You'll find out soon enough" or "I'll tell you later" and...it kind of gets on my nerves :) so yeah, I'd find out the answers of that. Then I would bother my friends with the traditional "Who do you like?" HAHAHA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really understand what this post meant at first, but after reading your last post, I'm guessing it's about The Giver.

I'd pick the same thing. But theirs always a possibility that they aren't answering truthfully. Maybe being allowed to lie was on the other persons list.

PS. Your blog looks great. I have to recommend it to my friends :-)

Maria said...

Nice work Maya! A lot of people picked asking questions, including me. I hate it when people say Ask me later or something. Who is the guy that keeps on commenting on your blog? Anonymous.......

Nadia Kalindas said...

Hi Maya! I also agree with u coz i would ask questions instead of getting into trouble. And nice work and i really like ur picture. Keep up ur great work. :-)

Brandon said...

I agree wit u too cuz lying i something he was trained not to do and I think it would be hard for Jonas to lie. But as we know he made is first big lie on his parents.

Hyun Jin said...

Yeah, I completely agree with you. It drives me nuts when my parents say "you'll find out soon enough". I also think that asking any questions is good, because lying is bad. It makes you feel guilty. But asking questions...well, it's proving that you are paying attention. :)