May 02, 2010

Fav Part Of ESP!!!

Dude!
ESP is actually over!
I miss it already...

~

My favorite part of ESP was the dance (I'm sorry I don't have any pictures from it, but I forgot my camera so I have to get them from someone else). It was kind of annoying how they kept on repeating songs, but Mrs. Titus said it was because that the dance was going to be for only 45 minutes. :(
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Rock Your Body - Black Eyed Peas
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas 
Poker Face - Lady Gaga 
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga 
Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
Baby - Justin Bieber 
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
 Hey Soul Sister - Train
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift etc...:)


Um...ya...
Now that I think of it, it was probably a little more than embarrassing for me to up on stage and dance THAT MANY TIMES. :| I've heard people saying that I should date Yohannes because we dance pretty much the same (a lot of people didn't know I could dance until Thursday). :) I had to slow-dance with Lucas :| I have a feeling he was one of the only people brave enough to come up to me and actually ask me to dance (for the 2nd time that week :P) Other people are too scared (Nick "Gomez" said that I looked like I came out of a Disturbia - Rihanna music video :( so very encouraging).
What did you think?
What was your favorite part of ESP?

~

(the links are only included for the people who are soooo ignorant and didn't know these songs before :D)

No comments: