July 29, 2011

Moving

I'm moving to Pondok Indah! Yeah~! (Like 3 minutes away from your house Sultana, no joke)

Yeah. We found some awesome houses, and this one house we really liked had this HUGE basement and master bedroom and just tons of space. My mom said "Maya, you could have some sick parties here." (OMG Mom, did you seriously just say that! LOL XD) But the landlady was a crab so we had to move on.

We found another one and the landlord is really accommodating and stuff, so we pretty much have it. My dad's company has to do inspections and stuff, but I'm not really worried about that.

It turns out that the house was David P.'s (one of Cecily's friends. He had a party and they played Spin The Bottle...very awkwardly if I might add :D) and she get's his old room. It's SO BIG! IT'S NOT FAIR!!

Oh wells. It's a nice house and I get to walk by Sultana's in the morning to get to school! :D Awesomeness

No comments: