July 12, 2011

*shoves hands in my pockets*

I don't really think I'm gonna blog a lot anymore (it's not like I have been anyway...*sigh*) I mean, I just have other stuff going on, and I'm not really making it a regular thing, and truthfully, I don't plan to. I might close it all together :/ No one reads it anyway, except Sultana...occasionally :P


It's not the end of the world though. Don't cry too hard. You can still keep up with me on my sites (the top of the right-hand sidebar). I use those very regularly, so you can check them out.


Oh! Skype! Yeah, if you wanna skype me or something, I'm kittymangalove23. I have to know you, though. If your some random rapist, then piss off please. I won't accept you.


Thanks~!

2 comments:

Sultana said...

-.- Don't, keep writing. Someone out there is reading (that isn't me) and really likes it. So don;t stop. ;)

Maya ♥ said...

ok fine :P it'd be nice if i got some comments though...heh