July 18, 2011

Me and My Art Stuffs

Ok. Most of you guys know that I'm a artist, yesh? (if you didn't you know now ^.^) Manga, photography and photo-editing-type-stuff. All cool and everything. Click me, look at the stuff, then continue reading please.

Well, I draw all my stuff on paper. Makes lots of sense because I kind of suck at digital art. It just looks horrible when I go into my drawing apps and use my mouse. Eugh... though I have to admit, some of them are really great, like Psykopaint...

Anyhoo, an old friend of mine suggested I should ask my parents for a Graphic Tablet for my birthday. And me, being the dummy I am not knowing much about it, looked it up on Google. If you're a noob too, click me.

Cool, right? Apparently, you can get huge ones and little ones, wireless ones and ones with mouses and stuffs :3 Well, it seemed like a way better option than using my mouse for stuff, and it would improve the overall appearance of my art (I use watercolor pencils a lot and it looks iffy sometimes cause it's not even -__-)

Though, one thing I'm wondering is if I can use the art apps I've gotten off the chrome store on my tablet. Y'know, like Sketchpad and deviantART muro and plain old boring Paint...I bet you can, but I'm not sure *wonders for a few moments*

Besides tablets, I'm trying desperately to promote my deviantART. Visit the site!! (It's the first link in the post if you didn't check it out earlier. Oh and that reminds me. I also need a camera. I lost mine on 6th grade ESP and I have to photograph my work with my webcam. So damn sad...)

THE END *giggles* I'm such a weirdo~

No comments: