January 27, 2010

Dance

Last tuesday during luch, a lot of kids went down to the Bali Stage for the Clubs Fair. The Club Fair is basically a chance to sign up for anything that you want to do afterschool like horseback riding, scuba diving, frisbee, and a bunch of other other stuff. Teachers set out a bunch of tables with sign-up sheets on them and we just write in our name, ID number, cell number, and something else.


The top 3 clubs that I were thinking about were: (1) Drama Club (they get to do this production type of thing) (2) Improv Club (playing a bunch of games the whole time, like in drama :D) (3) Dance club :)

Val and I signed up for Dance club. I signed up for it because (A) Drama club was already full by the time I got there (B) I like to dance (a lot) (C) Val was thinking about doing it as well (ok, well not exactly. I kind of made her sign up.)

Today we have auditions. On the announcements, they said that nobody would get kicked out (which made Val kind of disappointed :D), the auditions are only for seeing what level you are and what group you need to be put in. We can also pick the days we can attend, then Ms. Parent will put us in the group that rehearses on those days. I'm doing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday because (1) I have KUMON on Monday and Thursday (2) Nora has basketball on the same days and we can hang out by the buses together. Val is doing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Point is, today is auditions and I am REALLY EXCITED AND NERVOUS. Wish me luck!! :P

No comments: