January 14, 2011

All The Stuff I Needed To Say But Never Actually Said (Part 1)

This video includes all the things I seriously needed to say but never actually said, hence the title (NO DUH). And for your personal convenience, I am rushing my "little" speech so I don't waste too much of your life (just a little heads up, little means about 12 minutes worth of talking lol) But there is a downside. You have to go to this link to watch the video because the video takes a million and one years to load.There will probably be a part 2 to this video but no promises :) Enjoy! 
BTW: most of my posts now will be videos (in case you didn't get the hint earlier haha) because text is so old school! And a bonus: you get to see me make a fool of myself trying to film XD 


BTW 2: I was filming this on my laptop but switched to my mom's laptop so I could show you my laptop

2 comments:

Michael said...

Very cool video, Maya. From the very cool medallion to the new cherry red laptop, then the bloopers, you are great.

I notice 1) how comfortable you are now in front of the camera, and 2) how many cool features you've included: song volume adjustment, attractive transitions, and the comment/captioning on the top as you're speaking.

I'm hoping you can make use of these skills in some of your classes, though I did not like to hear about not using your new machine at school. :-(

Maya ♥ said...

thank you :)
i was using the movie maker on my laptop (windows 7) so it has way different features than vista but all in a good way

i want to take it to school but i dont have a class at the moment where i need one...maybe english?

- Maya