February 02, 2010

Dance 2

Last Wednesday (as you already know), I had Dance Club auditions with Valentina. Ms. Parent taught us 2 different dances: this really fun hip hop one, and a jazz/conteporary one. (they were both fun, but I liked the hip hop one better. :D) Today, there was a sign posted outside Mr. Boots' office showing what dances we are going to be in. (After the auditions, the high school choreographers started making 'wish lists' of people that they wanted in their dance.) I saw my name and was in:

TUESDAY - Hip Hop/Contemporary :)
WEDNESDAY - Ballet ( :( I HATE ballet!!!)

Val got: MONDAY - Bollywood Fusion (haha)
            WEDNESDAY - Ballet (haha she has it the same day as me :D)

Today I'm in it alone!! :(

2 comments:

Valentina said...

Remember when Medhi, the high school guy randomly came up to you and told you you were really good?
I bet they put you in their wish list because:
1)You did freestyle
2)You like swinging and jumping and twirlring around.
Ps: Its a good thing Im in your Ballet class (your life is great cuz Im in it! LOL!)
2) Bollywood is mixed with hiphop BTW!

Maya ♥ said...

:) thnx 4 telling me